Apply right now for the Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarships if you think you are an exceptional student who can show your abilities and dedication to becoming a future global leader. For the academic year 2023–2024, Teesside University in the UK will be offering it.
Only international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. You can apply for taught undergraduate and graduate degree programmes at Teesside University. New pupils will be taken into consideration. A total of 30 winners will be chosen, and each will get a £5,000 prize.
In 1930, Teesside University became a public institution. With its main campus in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire in North East England, the university is operational. The university is ranked 1001st in the Times Higher Education’s Global University Rankings with an overall rating of 4.2 stars based on several academic criteria.
Why do students choose to attend Teesside University? Teesside University was established on a solid foundation and today it is a vibrant, inventive, and active university. The university is always looking for ways to improve the experience of all of its students, employees, and outside partners. It aspires to quickly become a top-performing international university.
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications will close on 15th July, 2023.
- University or Organization: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs offered at Teesside University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolling first time at Teesside University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made on the university portal. The scholarship application form must be submitted by all interested students to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must prepare documents that may be required by the university at the time if admission such as academic transcripts, personal essays, motivation letters, resume, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a good honours degree (at least a 2.2) in a subject related to the field of study or equivalent international qualification and a post-experience or professional qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 59
Teesside University will award 30 selected candidates a scholarship award of £5,000 each, which will be awarded as a fee waiver in the first year of study.