Get this chance right away if you have a great study idea to share! During the academic year 2023–2024, the University of Huddersfield is accepting applications for its renowned School of Arts and Humanities International Scholarships.
International students are eligible to apply for this grant. The School of Arts and Humanities at the University of Huddersfield offers full-time PhD study degrees. To be taken into consideration, the applying students must provide solid research proposals that fall within the school’s major areas of study.
At Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England, since 1992, there has been a public research university known as the University of Huddersfield. The university is well-known on a global scale and is ranked between 651 and 700 in the 2023 QS World University Rankings.
Why do you want to attend the University of Huddersfield to study? The University of Huddersfield offers its students a contemporary, professional setting in which to learn and grow, and it strives to provide a motivating and cutting-edge educational experience by engaging in ground-breaking research with a practical focus and real-world application.
Application deadline: June 9, 2023, is the last day to submit an application for a scholarship.
- University of Huddersfield Institution or Organization: School of Arts and Humanities
- Ph.D. Award Course Level: £2,000
- Award totals: N/A
- Internet Access Nationality: International
- The United Kingdom is where the award can be claimed.
- Students from other countries may apply.
- Courses offered by the School of Arts and Humanities at the University of Huddersfield that are eligible for enrollment include Doctoral study programmes
Eligibility requirements The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible:
- The candidates must have submitted a full-time studies application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply online for admission to their chosen research study. The scholarship award will be given after considering all qualified applications.
The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Proof of academic credentials
- Proof of English language ability
- Replica of a passport or other form of identity
The applicants must satisfy the entrance standards of the school.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- IELTS – 6.0
The University of Huddersfield will give a scholarship award worth £2,000 as a tuition fee reduction to the program’s successful candidates.