International undergraduate students now have funding options at Imperial College London. Students can now submit an application for the 2023–2024 academic year’s Global Scientific Scholarship.
Foreign applicants from specific Asian nations may apply for this scholarship if they have applied for admission to and are enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme in an appropriate discipline at Imperial College London. A total of £5,000 will be given to each of the two chosen winners.
The Imperial College London, a public research university ranked sixth in the QS World University Rankings 2023 and thirteenth in the list of the best global universities, was established in 1907 by Royal Charter with the mission statement, “Scientific knowledge, the crowning glory and the safeguard of the empire.”
Why did you decide to attend Imperial College London? The Imperial College London promotes interdisciplinary collaboration and provides top-notch scholarship, education, and research in business, engineering, medicine, and other related fields, with a focus on how these fields are applied in industry, commerce, and healthcare. It encourages and inspires employees, students, and alumni while fostering a positive, inclusive atmosphere.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st, March 2023.
Read also: Victoria Tongarewa Scholarships 2023 at Victoria University Of Wellington in New Zealand
- University or Organization: Imperial College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate-level study programmes of choice offered at the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine or Faculty of Natural Sciences at the Imperial College London.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer from the College to study for an undergraduate degree starting in October 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must first submit an admission application via the UCAS portal. All students who meet the scholarship criteria will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)
- Previous qualifications
- ATAS Certificate
- Bank statements
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the faculty they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 115
- IELTS – 6.5
- Language Cert – ESOL B2 Test
- PTE – 62
- TOEFL IBT – 92
The Imperial College London will award the winners of the scholarship a cash bursary of £5,000 per annum, which will be awarded for a maximum period of 4 years.