The Middle East Undergraduate Scholarship is open to foreign students who need financial assistance to attend the University of Essex for their further education. It will be given for the 2023–2024 academic year.
Residents of certain Middle Eastern nations, including Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen, may apply as international students. To be taken into consideration, they must be enrolled in an undergraduate program. If chosen, first-year students can anticipate receiving a check for £3,000 apiece.
The University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England, that was established in 1964. It is a university founded by royal charter, one of the first plate glass universities, and is ranked 465th in the QS Global University Rankings for 2023. It is made up of a group of risk-takers, opinion-makers, stereotype-busters, and world-shakers.
Why did you decide to attend the University of Essex? The University of Essex has a remarkable dedication to the highest standards of instruction and research for the benefit of people and communities. It is an educational setting where continuing professional knowledge, experience, and skill development is respected and encouraged.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open. However, students must adhere to the course-specific application deadlines.
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programs offered at the University of Essex can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must the resident of an eligible country.
- The applicants must be commencing studies in the first year (Year 1) of an undergraduate degree at Essex in 2023-24.
Read also: 2023 Katherine Fuller International Scholarship at University of Guelph in Canada
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for admission via the university portal. Students from eligible countries will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Language certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirement of the university at the undergraduate level.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The winners selected by the University of Essex will be awarded a sum of £3,000 as a discount on the tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate programme.